Ebury appoints Victor Radu Roşu as Romania and Bulgaria Country Manager
Ebury, the global financial services firm and one of Europe’s largest fintechs, announces the appointment of Victor Radu Roşu as Country Manager of Romania and Bulgaria to manage Ebury’s Romanian and Bulgarian operations from its office in Bucharest to support companies conducting business across the two countries.
Victor has over 20 years of experience in the financial services sector working for multi-national banks including ING Bank, ABN AMRO and BCR Erste Group. As Country Manager, he will leverage Ebury’s global transaction platform to accelerate the expansion of its operations in the region, supporting businesses with their trading and operational activities in Romania and Bulgaria.
Victor Radu Roşu, Country Manager of Romania and Bulgaria at Ebury, said: “Ebury’s extensive international network combined with its digital capabilities and market-leading global transactional platform has created a compelling proposition for businesses operating in the region.”
Fernando Pierri, Global Chief Commercial Officer at Ebury, commented: “Widening our presence in Central and Eastern European markets is a key pillar of Ebury’s global growth strategy. Victor will play a crucial role in accelerating our expansion in both Romania and Bulgaria, continuing to realise our ultimate mission of simplifying international trade for businesses across the world.”
Companies In This Post
- ID-Pal partners with Keystone Property Finance to streamline the client onboarding process for mortgage brokers and borrowers Read more
- Nexar Teams Up with Cover Whale to Ensure Safer Rides for Insured Truck Drivers Read more
- TransUnion Appoints Linda Zukauckas to its Board of Directors Read more
- First Isle of Man Insurtech Accelerator Program finishes on a high Read more
- 23 million adults apply or consider applying for financial services products every year Read more