Dragon Steven Bartlett pledges £100,000 to community lending platform
The community lending platform JustLend has caught the eye of technology entrepreneur and Dragons’ Den celebrity Steven Bartlett. He offered £100,000 for a 10% stake to the start-up’s co-founder Craig Smith in the second episode of the new season of BBC One’s Dragons’ Den, which aired at 8pm on Thursday 12 January.
CEO and Co-founder Craig Smith went into the Den hoping to attract Bartlett’s attention, impressed with his experience in social media, tech and brand building.
“I can’t believe we got offers from both Steven Bartlett and Deborah Meaden. We’re beyond chuffed and thankful for the experience and Steven’s offer. I can’t wait to help more people around the UK access fair and safe peer-to-peer banking,” said Smith.
JustLend is over the moon about welcoming Steven Bartlett to the investment and advisory team.
Companies In This Post
- Spline Data Announces Launch of Its First Quantitative Municipal Bond Curve Pricing Solutions Read more
- Global Fintech Leader Ascenda Announces Axis Bank Partnership Read more
- 21Shares and CoinGecko Release The Global Crypto Classification Standard Report Read more
- Tempo France and Nairagram Unite for African Remittances: A Game Changer Read more
- Broadridge Named Leading Provider of Managed Services Capabilities by Chartis Read more