Diebold Nixdorf Names Joe Myers as Executive Vice President, Global Banking
Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a world leader in automating, digitizing and transforming the way people bank and shop, today announced that Joe Myers has joined the company as executive vice president, Global Banking. Myers will report directly to Chief Executive Officer Octavio Marquez and will lead the company’s Banking business, overseeing sales, related service and solutions delivery and key strategies. He will also serve as a member of the company’s senior leadership team.
Octavio Marquez, Diebold Nixdorf president and chief executive officer, said: “I am extremely pleased to welcome Joe to the company. His intense focus on customer insights and building best-in-class teams to deliver positive results will further sharpen our go-to-market approach and ensure best practices across our Banking business. His leadership and industry relationships will be instrumental in our efforts to enable leading-edge technology that facilitates consumer journeys and differentiates solutions for our clients.”
Myers has more than 20 years of experience leading high-performance sales, marketing and business teams to successfully execute plans that drive best-in-class customer advocacy. Most recently, he served as chief revenue officer and president of North America for Atlanta-based Elavon, a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bank and a global leader in payments processing. At Elavon, Myers was responsible for the company’s growth strategy, business development and all revenue-related activities. He also led implementation and customer success teams, including solution engineering, presales and sales support. Before joining Elavon in 2011, Myers held various high-profile leadership roles in the payments industry, including general manager of the automotive division at Experian.
Myers earned his degree in Marketing and Business Management from Damelin Business School in South Africa and currently serves on the board of directors for Junior Achievement of Georgia.
Companies In This Post
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more