dacadoo Named A Cool Vendor in 2021 Gartner ‘Cool Vendors In Insurance’
dacadoo, a leading provider of Insurtech and Healthtech solutions, today announced it has been named as one of four Cool Vendors in Insurance 2021 by Gartner. This recently published report highlights that “Different stances to customer experience (CX) will be needed to respond to emerging consumer demands, including more digital channel capabilities and new products and services. Many of the Cool Vendors in this report are focusing on radically transforming CX to meet these shifts.”
The Gartner ‘Cool Vendor in Insurance’ research report “does not constitute an exhaustive list of vendors in any given technology area, but rather is designed to highlight interesting, new and innovative vendors, products and services”. The report also provides recommendations for Life and P&C insurance CIOs to take their financial services digital business strategy and innovation forward including the following:
- “Create a product and technology portfolio that incorporates Cool Vendors by appraising their ability to deliver innovation across different scenarios to expedite delivery with shorter-term payback cycles.
- Target business innovation projects and proof of concept (POC) efforts by measuring how Cool Vendors have combined emerging technologies and trends to maximize value against existing KPIs.
- Accelerate CX transformation by leveraging Cool Vendor solutions to improve customer intelligence and enable dynamic and more-proactive engagement.”“We consider our inclusion in the Cool Vendors in Insurance 2021 by Gartner, a strong confirmation of our mission to enable insurers to unlock the power of digital health engagement and health risk quantification to improve their business performance,” said Peter Ohnemus, President and CEO of dacadoo. “AI and reward-driven client solutions are driving further this mayor CX transformation of digital life and health. We believe that the global insurance industry is now ripe for getting into the growing ‘real-time movement’ that we have seen in other industries such as entertainment, travel, retail, etc. It is mission-critical that insurance companies become customer centric and able to build a long-term relationship with their clients. At dacadoo we call this the ‘REF factor’ (providing solutions that are Relevant, Easy and Fun to use) which is a new way of creating and benchmarking client engagement.”
From our view, the information provided in this Gartner report is of value to all insurance executives who are seeking new ways to transform their business models and jump into the future of digitization and customer engagement.
Companies In This Post
- FCA introduces tough new rules for marketing cryptoassets Read more
- EasySend and Imburse, a DuckCreek Company, Are Partnering to Streamline End-to-end Digital Payment Processes Read more
- NEXT Insurance and Gusto Expand Partnership to Modernize Embedded Payroll Experience Read more
- SEC To Sue Top Exchanges, Bitcoin Sent Into a Tailspin Read more
- Cover Whale Ushers in New Era of Insurtech with Industry’s First Chief AI Officer Read more