Crypto Exchange Luno Announced As Presenting Partner Of All Points East
Luno, the cryptocurrency exchange with over 10m users worldwide, is to be the presenting partner of this year’s All Points East festival. The partnership, which has been facilitated by AEG Global Partnerships, will enable Luno to educate festival goers about safely harnessing the power and possibilities of cryptocurrency.
All Points East is East London’s essential music festival and takes place in Victoria Park from 19th – 28th August. This year’s events are expected to attract over 350,000 festival goers who will come to see headline acts including Gorillaz, The Chemical Brothers, Kraftwerk, Tame Impala, The National, Disclosure and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.
Luno’s partnership with All Points East will include the creation of the ‘Luno Lounge’ on the festival site, a space which will reflect the themes of both accessibility and opportunity which are a fundamental part of the crypto industry.
Alongside this, the partnership promises to offer exclusive access to All Points East for Luno customers, including:
- Luno x All Points East promotions: Luno will run promotions and competitions for festival tickets via social media
- Luno fast track: Luno customers will get fast track entry and other on-site benefits such as VIP upgrades
- Luno spaces : Luno will have a number of crypto themed environments on the festival site
- Luno x All Points East content: Luno will work with artists to create unique content about the opportunities of crypto
Luno is becoming more active in the UK’s music and entertainment space as it aims to build on the increasing interest in digital and blockchain technology amongst the cultural sector and creative industries.
Speaking about the partnership, Sam Kopelman, UK Country Manager at Luno said:
“We’re delighted to be the presenting partner for All Points East this year. You only have to look at the line up to see that it’s a festival with real cultural relevance that attracts a forward thinking crowd. As such, it’s the perfect partner for us to develop a long term relationship with music fans, artists and the broader industry. Every day the relationship between crypto and music grows stronger, with blockchain innovations beginning to revolutionise the industry.”
Jim King CEO of European Festivals at AEG Presents said:
“All Points East has grown from strength to strength over the last 4 years. 2022 arguably has the strongest line up to date and so it’s the perfect opportunity for us to welcome Luno as the presenting partner for the festival. We will be working with Luno to add value to both fans and park users across the whole festival, especially during our midweek ‘In the Neighbourhood’ programme.”
Companies In This Post
- 2022 Cybersecurity Census Report: Less than a quarter of financial services organisations feel their business is very well prepared to defend against cyberattacks Read more
- AntAlpha Hosts Digital Asset Conference in Hong Kong Read more
- Agreement with Singapore opens new fintech market for UK businesses Read more
- Binance Launches Next Phase of User Transparency Updates Read more
- Nium Unveils ‘Closed Loop’ Payments Alternative for Airlines and OTAs Read more