Chubb Launches New Hospital Indemnity Product
Chubb Workplace Benefits, a Chubb business that partners with benefits brokers, agents, and consultants to offer voluntary benefits to the employees of middle-market and large companies in the U.S., has launched a new hospital indemnity product, Hospital Cash. This product includes more than 40 optional benefits designed to provide coverage beyond what many traditional hospital indemnity products offer, providing employers greater flexibility to customize employee benefits.
Hospital indemnity products have seen a steep increase in popularity among employers as businesses seek to broaden their voluntary benefit packages to attract and retain top talent in a tough labor market. These benefits can be used to help employees fill critical gaps in traditional medical coverage, particularly with High Deductible Health Plans, for costs incurred due to hospitalization.
Hospital Cash offers options for:
- Inpatient Specialty Care for psychiatric illness and substance abuse.
- Newborn Nursery Care and Maternity Follow-Up Visits.
- Pet Care and Family Care(for children and aging parents) while an employee is in the hospital.
- In addition: Because even a short hospital stay can have financial impact, Hospital Cash features Chubb’s Deductible Buffer plan design, offering a compressed benefit period to minimize financial exposure.
“As employers seek competitive value through investments in employee recruitment and retainment, it is important to ensure the availability of a robust benefits package that goes beyond the status quo,” said Alex Faynberg, Chubb Workplace Benefits’ Division President. “We’re pleased to introduce an innovative solution that can help organizations better address overall well-being and provide even greater financial security for their employees.”
Chubb Workplace Benefits is one of the nation’s fastest-growing voluntary benefits worksite carriers over the last several years.
“We’re proud to expand our product portfolio to include a broader range of customizable plan options for businesses and brokers,” said Janet Buzil, Chubb Workplace Benefits’ Senior Vice President of Product Innovation and Delivery. “Both employers and employees have diverse and complex benefits needs, particularly during uncertain times. Hospital Cash offers a more holistic approach to insurance protection in case of hospitalization.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- NomuPay raises $53.6m to provide ambitious global enterprises with an ‘all access pass’ for payments in Southeast Asia, Turkey and Europe Read more
- Talis Capital Announces First Closing of $175 Million Talis Ventures III, Firm’s Largest Fund to Date Read more
- Do You Trust Artificial Intelligence? High-Tech Countries Say ‘No’, Reveals Swiss Re Analysis Read more
- The Insurtech Show: Improving The Insurance Industry With AI Read more
- Clearwater Analytics and J.P. Morgan Asset Management Integrate Platforms to Power Cutting-Edge Multi-Asset Trading Solution Read more