CEO of Growth Street Comments on UK Economy Growth in Q1 2016
“It is clear that the data released by the ONS today shows that the UK economy is in a strong position and remains a fundamentally strong place for SMEs to grow and succeed.
“In light of the Brexit result, it is essential that our politicians provide clarity at this time to lead us to calmer waters. We are confident that, if the Government can provide this leadership, the financial markets will normalise quickly due to the stable foundations on which our economy is built.
“The UK has a proud history for providing a welcoming environment for new start-ups and SME businesses. Growth Street expects this tradition to continue and looks forward to helping our clients to grow in the years ahead.”
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more
- Satago Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- Hummingbird Launches Automations Product To Take On Time-Consuming Compliance Tasks Read more
- Tandem Bank launches affordability calculator Read more