CEO of Growth Street Comments on UK Economy Growth in Q1 2016
“It is clear that the data released by the ONS today shows that the UK economy is in a strong position and remains a fundamentally strong place for SMEs to grow and succeed.
“In light of the Brexit result, it is essential that our politicians provide clarity at this time to lead us to calmer waters. We are confident that, if the Government can provide this leadership, the financial markets will normalise quickly due to the stable foundations on which our economy is built.
“The UK has a proud history for providing a welcoming environment for new start-ups and SME businesses. Growth Street expects this tradition to continue and looks forward to helping our clients to grow in the years ahead.”
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more