Centtrip Music reaches 500 client milestone
Centtrip, a leading intelligent treasury management service, is delighted to announce they have reached the 500 music client milestone this month.
Centtrip has signed up their 500th music client in August, just three years after launching Centtrip Music, a specialist division of the business that focuses on helping touring artists and their representatives to maximise their earnings.
Since launching in 2016, the company’s growing client roster has been testament to their expertise in the industry, and a nod to its dedication of providing meaningful products and services that solve problems for their music clients.
The company’s extended suite of products and services cater for everything from international tours, to festivals and royalty runs. Centtrip also offers an award-winning prepaid multi-currency Mastercard programme, and an online treasury management platform with real-time reporting and reconciliation – which have proven to be a huge hit among clients.
Centtrip facilitated its first major tour in 2017 when ie:music chose the fintech for Robbie Williams’ global tour, and now looks after some of the biggest artists as they perform all across the globe.
Centtrip is a dynamic financial technology company that understands the needs of an ever-changing, fast-moving music industry. The company prides itself on being able to react quickly to the needs of its clients, no matter where they are in the world.
Director of the Music, Media and Entertainment division at Centtrip Simon Liddell, said: “We are extremely proud to now work with and look after over 500 music clients. None of this would have been possible without the support of the accountants, lawyers, FDs and business advisers, who all work with us on a daily basis to provide the best service possible.”
- Artificial Intelligence to take centre stage at the Singapore FinTech Festival 2023 Read more
- First Digital Group is Propelling Digital Asset Innovation With the Launch of Its New Stablecoin FDUSD, Bridging Stability With Innovation to Revolutionise the Existing Global Financial Landscape Read more
- Robert Burr On The Relationship Between Swiss Re and iptiQ Read more
- Crypto.com Obtains Major Payment Institution Licence from Monetary Authority of Singapore Read more
- Klarpay AG Enhances Global Payment Solutions with Local ACH Payments in 40+ Currencies Read more