Caxton launches crowdfund campaign to the public
Caxton, the global payments provider, has launched a major crowdfunding campaign – but had already hit its investment target.
Launched on Crowdcube, Caxton is seeking investment from customers and investors with the crowdfund opening to the public today after it allowed its customers to buy shares in an exclusive pre-sale. Caxton has agreed to extend the offer to widen the opportunity to investors.
The capital raised will unlock new growth ambitions – accelerating Caxton’s development with key hires and amplified marketing. Over 500,000 B2B and B2C clients use Caxton’s payments platform, enabling them to make and receive every payment they need. Caxton’s platform handles millions of transactions and in the fiscal year 2019, the company made £3m EBITDA on £1bn turnover.
Caxton’s scalable platform works for every payment a B2B client makes – and takes advantage of integrated systems with those clients. The platform offers expense management cards, UK supplier payments and payroll as well as international transactions.
B2C clients make international payments and sort their travel money via a single multi-currency account that pairs with a debit card.
Rupert Lee-Browne, Chairman of Caxton, commented: “The demand from investors so far has been amazing – we love it that we are able to share the future success of the business with our customers and investor community.
“It has been an exciting journey growing the business over the last twenty years and that is why we are pleased to be welcoming brand-new shareholders on the next chapter of our journey as we diversify our offerings to accelerate future growth”.
You can learn more about Caxton’s crowdfunding campaign here:
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more