" class="no-js "lang="en-US"> CapitalRise Crowned Best Alternative Finance Provider
Tuesday, May 30, 2023

CapitalRise Crowned Best Alternative Finance Provider at British Bank Awards for Fourth Year Running

Leading prime property finance firm CapitalRise has recently been awarded Best Alternative Finance Provider at the 2023 British Bank Awards, its fourth consecutive win. CapitalRise remains the only dedicated prime property finance provider for developments in London and the Home Counties.

The British Bank Awards, hosted by Smart Money People, saw over 150,000 votes cast across 29 categories, almost double the number of votes cast from the previous year.

CapitalRise excelled in each category, receiving a total of 463 votes, 97% of which were in the five-star rank. The remaining 3% of reviews gave four stars, meaning not a single vote was cast outside the top two ratings. This resulted in an overall score of 4.96, beating competitors for a fourth consecutive year.

The 13-week voting process involved customers giving an overall one-to-five-star rating of product providers through the Smart Money People website, as well as individual ratings for value for money, Net Promoter Score (NPS), customer service and how fairly they felt they were treated.

Uma Rajah, CEO and Co-Founder of CapitalRise, said: “We are thrilled to have won at the British Bank Awards for the fourth year in a row. The award recognises all the hard work from each and every one of our team members over the last year, which has produced some incredible results – and delivered great opportunities for our borrowers and investors alike.”

People In This Post

Companies In This Post

  1. Aventon Partners with Oyster to Provide Specialized Coverage Wherever Customers Buy Read more
  2. Digital Lending Market to Reach $71.8 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 19.4% CAGR: Allied Market Research Read more
  3. OKX Earn Launches Conflux Staking Campaign Read more
  4. BYDFi New Affiliate Program Takes the Lead as the Most Competitive Program in the Crypto Industry Read more
  5. HSBC to Rebrand UK Division of Silicon Valley Bank as HSBC Innovation Banking Read more
Banking Transformed 2023