Capita offers Call Secure Digital free of ‘core charges’ for six months
Capita plc (Capita) is offering its Pay360 Call Secure Digital, a secure phone and e-commerce payment system, free of both licence and implementation charges, for six months with only standard transaction costs applicable. This is to help private businesses and public sector organisations take payments during the Covid-19 crisis.
With office-based workers now having to work remotely with little to no access to their usual payment systems, Call Secure Digital software will help administration and accounts teams take payments securely from their homes.
Businesses such as housing associations can use Call Secure Digital to collect payments such as rent and maintenance fees from their tenants. Similarly, local authorities can use the system to take payments for council tax.
Through Call Secure Digital, organisations can accept the latest Visa, Mastercard and AMEX debit and credit card payments which meets the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1 standards.
Call Secure Digital can be set up quickly, securely and is completely PCI compliant to ensure no customer card data is disclosed keeping businesses within GDPR regulations.
Chris Baker, executive officer for Capita’s Software division, said: “Both the private and public sectors have been severely impacted by the pandemic which is why we have made the decision to offer our Call Secure Digital remote payment system free of charge for half a year. This is a crucial time for all organisations and we hope that this offer will help until we get to a ‘new normal.’”
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more
- Satago Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more