BT and Barclaycard Payments announce partnership offering exclusive benefits for UK micro-businesses
Barclaycard has signed up to BT’s partnership network, following The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), with the aim of delivering a host of benefits for small firms over the next year. While the offers will change regularly, benefits include:
- Barclaycard business customers to benefit from up to £100 off the upfront cost of their EE business handset
- 2% Cashback for BT business customers who use their Barclaycard business card to pay for any BT or EE Services. That’s on top of any existing Barclaycard cashback rewards, such as 1% cashback on all business spend with the Barclaycard Select Cashback credit card* (Terms and conditions apply)
- The new partnership network – specifically designed for micro-businesses with 0-5 employees – aims to deliver a host of extra perks to customers across broadband, mobile, connected devices, and digital marketing, plus other forms of support aimed at helping businesses grow. In addition to the new Barclaycard offers, FSB members can now claim up to £250 towards running their own social media and digital advertising campaigns through BT’s Digital Marketing Hub, This new digital platform allows businesses to quickly create, send and measure digital marketing campaigns across social media platforms, using built in AI tech to drive the best results for their business.
To help its customers create new opportunities and make the running of their business easier, BT is also offering its smallest business customers a 15 per cent discount on FSB membership for 12 months when they join before 30 September. This will give them access to a wide range of vital support services, including legal and HR advice, financial products and health and wellbeing support.
Chris Sims, BT’s MD for SoHo (Small Office/Home Office unit) said: “We’re delighted to be welcoming Barclaycard as the latest partner to our partnership network, as they support us on our mission to give the UK’s smallest firms the benefits and boosts they need to grow. We want technology, skills and expertise to be as accessible as possible for small businesses, and our partnerships with Barclaycard and FSB will provide our customers with exclusive offers and benefits across broadband, mobile, digital marketing and connected devices over the coming year. We look forward to adding more partners to our partnership network over the coming weeks to offer an even broader range of benefits to our customers.”
Colin O’Flaherty, Head of SME at Barclaycard Payments, said: “As they continue to brace themselves for what is an increasingly difficult trading environment, we want to give the nation’s smallest businesses the boost they may need to help them grow. This is why we’re excited to be partnering with BT, who share in our common mission to support the UK’s small business community, the driving force of our economy.
BT’s partnership network for the UK’s smallest firms will expand over the coming weeks and months. The scheme will see BT forging mutually beneficial partnerships with a number of like-minded organisations across a range of sectors, including retail, hospitality, banking, finance and membership bodies, to bring value-added benefits to its smallest customers.
Companies In This Post
- Alta Signa Expands into Central and Southeastern Europe Read more
- Businesses look to lower costs – Revolut Business Customers Data Read more
- Better Surpasses $100B in Mortgages Funded for American Families Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “A Thoroughly Modern Mobility” – Sonia Flynn, Zego in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Ethos Launches Life Insurance Offering through AIP Marketing Alliance Read more