Broadridge Enhances Composition Capabilities for Regulatory Communications
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR), a global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, has acquired Appatura Inc., an innovator in regulatory and marketing content management and automation. Appatura’s technology and operational capabilities enable clients to streamline the composition of regulatory and marketing communications, enabling greater consistency and accuracy in content through a more automated process, while meeting regulatory requirements.
Appatura serves leading asset managers today, and the addition of Appatura’s flexible SaaS-based platform and sophisticated content management will enhance Broadridge’s existing communications solutions for asset managers and other financial services clients. Firms will be able to streamline content curation and assembly and more effectively manage the publishing and dissemination of material, such as prospectuses, fact sheets, pitch books and other regulatory and marketing materials.
“Our clients will now have access to enhanced content composition and management capabilities in a single source platform – enabling firms to better manage these communications from composition to distribution,” said Michael Liberatore, head of Broadridge’s Mutual Fund and Retirement Solutions business. “This is another example of how Broadridge is helping asset management and other financial services firms streamline regulatory and marketing communications in a complex environment.”
Appatura was acquired from Havas Creative, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Vivendi Universal, S.A., and other selling shareholders. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- UnionPay International Partners with Pecunpay to Issue UnionPay Card, Empowering Spanish Tourists and companies with a Fast, Safe, and Smooth Payment Experience Traveling in China Read more
- Payhawk launches new Enterprise Plan reinventing spend for multinational enterprises Read more
- Tink Will Embed Ecolytiq’s Solution Into Its Platform to Scale Sustainability Services Across Europe Read more
- Pleo launches unique auto top up functionality powered by J.P. Morgan payments Read more
- MPowered Mortgages Launches New Features to Automate Mortgage Application Process Further Read more