Britely Insurance to Acquire Empire State Brokerage
Britely Insurance announces today it has entered into an agreement to acquire the assets of Empire State Brokerage Services LLC, a New York based full-service wholesale broker operating in more than 25 states with access to dozens of key insurance markets. The transaction is expected to close in July of 2022.
“We are very pleased to announce this exciting acquisition.” says Greg Roper, CEO at Britely Insurance. “In addition to outstanding market access, Empire brings a team with a wealth of experience proven over decades in the complex world of commercial insurance underwriting.”
“I am excited to bring my 15 years of underwriting experience and our relationships with the industry’s leading domestic, admitted and non-admitted insurance companies, as well as Lloyds of London, to Britely’s arsenal,” says David Schepsman, President at Empire.
Britely is an insurance 3.0 platform, offering clients product and carrier diversity, innovative technology, and top-of-the-line servicing. Britely encompasses personal lines, specialty commercial lines as well as small group and individual health insurance coverages.
People In This Post
- JobsOhio Announce Worldpay Locating Corporate Headquarters in Cincinnati Read more
- Marble launches a full in-app pet insurance marketplace Read more
- TOMRA Partners with Shift4 to Provide Digital ‘Tap-on-Card’ Money-Back Capabilities on Reverse Vending Machines for Reuse Read more
- HitPay Introduces Payout APIs — Supports FAST, RTGS, InstaPay, and PESONet Disbursements Read more
- New street imaging product could revolutionise insurance | FF News at ITC Vegas 2023 Read more