Boerse Stuttgart goes live on Nasdaq Genium Inet
Nasdaq and Boerse Stuttgart have officially announced that Boerse Stuttgart, Germany’s leading exchange for retail investors, has gone live on Genium INET.
The system named Xitaro will be used for trading of all asset classes including equities, fixed income, exchange traded products and securitized derivatives. In addition to delivering the exchange system, Nasdaq is also providing Boerse Stuttgart with hosting and technical operations services.
“Especially at times of intense competition, exchanges need to maintain a broad level of investment in their systems,” said Dr Christoph Boschan von dem Bussche, Member of the Management Board of Boerse Stuttgart GmbH. “That is the only way to ensure stability and quality in securities trading. Thanks to Xitaro, we will be able to speed up the implementation of new ideas and their introduction to the market. In line with our objectives, we will continue to be an innovation leader for retail investors.”
“We are very proud that Boerse Stuttgart has chosen to base its new exchange system on Nasdaq’s Genium INET Trading system,” said Lars Ottersgård, Executive Vice President, Market Technology, Nasdaq. “The joint project has been a tremendous success with the new system launching on schedule. We look forward to continuing to support Boerse Stuttgart’s growth to expand beyond its current position with private investors.”
- VIU by HUB Revolutionizes Personal Insurance Management with Launch of New Mobile App and Enhanced Digital Wallet Read more
- Nish Kotecha – Educating Institutions Around Blockchain Capabilities Read more
- Hitachi Payments launches its Digital Payments Innovation Hub in partnership with Plug and Play Read more
- Stampli Warns: As Regional Banks Come Under Pressure, Beware Accounts Payable Fraud Read more
- Alipay Now Supports Users to Link Alipay to Their Apple ID in a One-stop Way Within Its App Read more