Blockchain Foundry Integrates Syscoin Blockchain Offerings with Microsoft Azure
Blockchain Foundry Inc. is pleased to announce a major milestone in the form of Microsoft Azure product certification for three products powered by the Syscoin blockchain. This certification is a key step in the Company’s evolution as a leading developer of blockchain infrastructure and services.
Blockchain Foundry’s Azure offerings now include the following products:
- Syscoin Full Node: A fully hosted version of the Syscoin blockchain.
- Syscoin Price Peg Server: A server application for maintaining exchange rates between the Syscoin token and other supported digital and fiat currencies.
- Syscoin API Server: An API server for interacting with Syscoin’s decentralized service network.
“Microsoft Azure has been instrumental in helping us to realize our vision of becoming a leading provider of innovative blockchain services,” said Dan Wasyluk, President and CEO of Blockchain Foundry. “They have been an extraordinary partner as we have scaled up our organization and we look forward to continued collaboration in the future.”
Commenting further, Mr. Wasyluk said, “With these new product releases, we are opening the door for any developer who uses Azure to easily participate in the development of decentralized applications, using the service layer that the Syscoin blockchain provides. This is the next step in our long term strategy of positioning Syscoin for use in large-scale enterprise applications.”
Marley Gray, Principal Program Manager, Microsoft Azure Blockchain Engineering said, “The Microsoft Azure team has collaborated with the Syscoin team since March 2016, and we are pleased to support the launch of their first three products on the Azure platform. They are a valued partner in the Azure Blockchain ecosystem and we look forward to continuing work with the Company.”
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more