BitKeep Swap, the multi-chain wallet, hits 5 Million in Transactions
BitKeep – Asia’s leading decentralized multi-chain wallet, is pleased to announce its multi-chain wallet has reached five million in transaction volume. The average daily swap transaction amount on BitKeep’s multichain swap hit $20M while Metamask, Ethereum-based leading wallet’s all-time-high stands at $40M.
“We believe the future of blockchains rely heavily on its underlying protocols. It’s important to provide people with the accessibility to these ecosystems where thousands of emerging decentralized projects are born,” said Kevin Como, CEO at BitKeep.
“The demand for cross-chained and multi-chain services is increasing and we’re here to deliver a safe and secure passage to access the same,” he added.
Earlier this month, BitKeep launched the all-new 7.0 version of its platform, bringing a new UI and enhanced service offerings. Moreover, an extra layer of security with new measures has been implemented. New features including NFT Marketplace and Airdrop options were also added to bring about a more comprehensive and fulfilling user experience for its users.
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more