Biometrics by fingerprints in contactless keyfob by Mobylabs
Mobylabs, a UK based developer of payment-related software and devices, has launched the AIRTAG Sense, a compact keyfob integrating a touch sensor from Fingerprints. It allows its user to securely store any contactless product like a public transit card, payment or loyalty card and access it with a simple touch. The biometrics will enable second authentication factor (U2F/UAF compatible) to the installed application on the keyfob or a connected device like a smartphone via its Secure Platform Cloud.
The use cases and form factors for biometrics continue to evolve, with new ways of providing increased and frictionless security. Fingerprints is happy to support Mobylabs in this project integrating our ultra-low power consuming fingerprint sensor, tailored for use in contactless applications.
Click here for more information about AIRTAG Sense.
- Octane Completes $400 Million Asset-Backed Securitization, Upsize from Initial $300 Million Target Issuance Read more
- Zywave Begins Rollout of New AI-Driven Product Enhancements Read more
- VIU by HUB Revolutionizes Personal Insurance Management with Launch of New Mobile App and Enhanced Digital Wallet Read more
- Nish Kotecha – Educating Institutions Around Blockchain Capabilities Read more
- Hitachi Payments launches its Digital Payments Innovation Hub in partnership with Plug and Play Read more