Big Society Capital chooses AML Group to drive social investing
Big Society Capital was set up by the government and the four big banks in 2012 to find ways of using the many millions of pounds lying idle in dormant bank accounts to make the UK a better place. It has been a success so far, and now award-winning creative agency AML Group has been hired to update the brand and bring its mission to life.
AML Group does simple ideas for complicated businesses – connecting them with hard to reach audiences, often in highly regulated, intermediated markets.
That made the agency a perfect partner for Big Society Capital (BSC) which has grown into the UK’s largest social investor bringing together banks, investment firms, intermediaries and socially-responsible businesses and connecting this social investment to social enterprises and charities.
The creative and strategic task will start with brand redefinition and redesign, followed by re-engineering how BSC communicates the benefits of social impact investing. The objective will be to make the mission clear and to encourage investment and participation.
Ian Henderson, CEO of AML Group, said: “We’re thrilled to be helping Big Society Capital in its mission to transform people’s lives through an extraordinary ongoing programme of social impact investments. It’s exactly the kind of challenge AML Group is good at solving.”
AML Group was appointed following a three-way pitch.
- US B2B Payment Tech Firm Plastiq Has Declared Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Read more
- Pesto Takes on Pawn Lending, Announcing Launch of the First Asset-Backed Credit Card and New Funding Round Read more
- DC BLOX, Inc. Announces 2nd Subsea Cable in Horry County Read more
- Fannie Mae Reminds Homeowners, Renters, and Mortgage Servicers of Disaster Relief Options for Those Affected by Typhoon Mawar in Guam Read more
- PayrollOrg Announces Recipients of Third Annual Showcase Standout Awards Read more