BFS appoints new Commercial Director for Europe and Asia
Bibby Financial Services (BFS) has appointed Paul Stack as Commercial Director for Europe and Asia.
Paul started his new role on 1 August and will oversee product, pricing and commercial strategy implementation across the regions, reporting into Richard Carter, CEO for Europe and Asia.
Paul joined BFS in April 2015 as UK Product Director, tasked with driving the development, management and innovation of the UK product portfolio. Following his success in the UK, Paul’s remit was extended in 2017 when he became Global Product Director.
Prior to his appointment at BFS, Paul spent over 20 years as a Commercial Development leader with The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), comprising senior leadership roles across Europe, North America and Asia.
Richard Carter, CEO – Europe & Asia, said: “Paul’s contribution to the product and marketing teams during his time as Global Product Director has helped develop BFS as a market leader, supporting the business in growing its product portfolio to include ABL, Stock Finance and Foreign Exchange.
“He has a demonstrable track record of leading strategic success and growth across the SME and Corporate sectors, and there is no doubt that he brings with him both the enthusiasm and experience of doing business internationally to help him to succeed in this role.”
Commenting on his appointment, Paul Stack said: “Since joining BFS in 2015, the business has gone from strength-to-strength. Today we’re a truly global financial services provider, supporting the growth of more than 10,000 businesses and I look forward to contributing to BFS’s success throughout Europe and Asia over years to come.”
- New Independent Research Study Reveals Majority of Global Financial Institutions Are Unable to Respond Effectively to Fraud and Financial Crime Read more
- Digital banking fintech Meniga appoints Dheeraj (Raj) Soni as CEO Read more
- FintechOS leads fintech enablement with 70% YOY revenue growth, North America launch with five banks, and 300% insurance revenue growth Read more
- Adyen Set to Free Millions in Daily Cash Flow for Customers With Faster Payout Services Read more
- Simplifai launches world-first generative AI tool for insurance Read more