Bats hires Chan and Marrocco to run market data and listings
BATS Global Markets, a leading global operator of exchanges and services for financial markets, today announced the hiring of Kal Chan as Director, Market Data Sales, and Robert J. Marrocco, Director of Listings.
Mr. Chan, who recently joined BATS, brings eight years of industry experience to the firm. Most recently, Mr. Chan was responsible for sales and account management at Interactive Data 7ticks where he worked with broker-dealers, investment banks and hedge funds to provide end-to-end trading solutions, including trading access and market data. Prior to Interactive Data, Mr. Chan worked at Bloomberg as a sales and account manager, working with hedge fund and asset managers to provide trading analytics, electronic trading, and order management services tailored to clients’ investment strategies.
Mr. Marrocco, who recently joined BATS from the New York Stock Exchange where he was Associate on the Global Index and Exchange Traded Products team. In his role, he managed new exchange traded product listings and supported NYSE Arca’s existing ETP business, liaising with issuers and market makers. Mr. Marrocco directed and administered NYSE Arca’s Lead Market Making Program and worked with NYSE Regulation to ensure issuer adherence to listing standards.
Both Mr. Chan and Mr. Marrocco are based in BATS’ New York office. Mr. Chan reports to Drew Carey, Director, Market Data Sales, and Mr. Marrocco reports to Laura Morrison, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Exchange Traded Products.
- Aventon Partners with Oyster to Provide Specialized Coverage Wherever Customers Buy Read more
- Digital Lending Market to Reach $71.8 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 19.4% CAGR: Allied Market Research Read more
- OKX Earn Launches Conflux Staking Campaign Read more
- BYDFi New Affiliate Program Takes the Lead as the Most Competitive Program in the Crypto Industry Read more
- HSBC to Rebrand UK Division of Silicon Valley Bank as HSBC Innovation Banking Read more