Bankingblocks announces partnership with Five Degrees offering new products and services for challenger banks and payment companies
Bankingblocks; a wholesale banking provider for fintech and payment companies and Five Degrees; a digital core banking provider, announce its partnership at Money 2020 – one of Europe’s largest financial services and payments events.
Bankingblocks is using Five Degrees’ Matrix solution as their digital core banking platform to launch, innovate and offer disruptive banking services to its global clients and partners including challenger banks, FinTechs and payment companies.
The partnership also strengthens the position of Five Degrees in the global marketplace for digital core banking solutions in the cloud.
Commenting on the partnership, Daria Rippindale, CEO, Bankingblocks said: “Bankingblocks selected Five Degrees due to their ability to build us a bespoke, purpose built modular core-banking solution for our wholesale banking services.”
“We are looking forward to integrating additional services together into the Five Degrees platform over the coming 12 months to add even more value to our fintech customers. Five Degrees are the perfect core-banking platform for us, as their flexibility and modularity allow us to expand our banking and payment blocks easily and with speed.”
Martijn Hohmann, CEO and co-founder, Five Degrees said: “It is great to see how Bankingblocks is leveraging our digital core banking technology to provide ready to go modular banking services to existing and new fintechs.
“Bankingblocks have built a great proposition by providing modular banking services to fintech companies and we are proud that we are supporting this with our digital core banking platform in the cloud.”
- Tink Will Embed Ecolytiq’s Solution Into Its Platform to Scale Sustainability Services Across Europe Read more
- Pleo launches unique auto top up functionality powered by J.P. Morgan payments Read more
- MPowered Mortgages Launches New Features to Automate Mortgage Application Process Further Read more
- Artificial Intelligence to take centre stage at the Singapore FinTech Festival 2023 Read more
- First Digital Group is Propelling Digital Asset Innovation With the Launch of Its New Stablecoin FDUSD, Bridging Stability With Innovation to Revolutionise the Existing Global Financial Landscape Read more