BANKING CIRCLE CEO WINS BUSINESS ACCOLADE Anders la Cour named CEO of the Year by CEO Monthly
Anders la Cour, CEO of Banking Circle, the next-generation provider of mission-critical infrastructure for financial services, has been named CEO of the Year by business publication, CEO Monthly.
Reflecting the rapid growth of Banking Circle, which first came to market in 2015, as well as orchestrating the $300m sale of the business to leading FinTech investor, EQT, earlier this year, this latest award underlines Anders la Cour’s role as the driving force for the banking services disruptor.
“These are exciting times for us as a business, following the recent announcement that EQT VIII and EQT Ventures, is set to acquire Banking Circle” said Anders la Cour. “The acquisition will support Banking Circle in our continued accelerated growth strategy. We look forward to expanding in current and new geographies, as well as the expansion of our product portfolio to continue to provide Banks and Financial Tech businesses with access to faster, competitive and more transparent banking solutions and loans.
“Importantly, however, this latest Award underlines the focused effort we have put into creating a banking solution for the financial services sector that also overcomes financial exclusion for SMEs.”
Please feel free to use the accompanying image with this release: Anders la Cour – CEO of Banking Circle
- Bitget Empowers Community With Upgraded Broker Program Read more
- Veriff and Inverid Partner to Expand Identity Verification Capabilities Read more
- Phos by Ingenico partners with Tyl by NatWest to deliver Android SoftPoS to UK market Read more
- Cover Genius Exceeds 25M Policies Sold, Protects +14M Customers Globally Read more
- Landmark Information Group and Shieldpay Announce Partnership to Modernise Financial Settlement in Conveyancing Read more