BankiFi joins Visa Fintech Partner Connect to bring SME business banking solution to Visa’s clients and partners
BankiFi, the Manchester-based tech company on a mission to put banks at the heart of business has announced today that it has joined Visa Fintech Partner Connect in Europe – a programme that helps Visa`s clients deliver the next generation of digital banking solutions. The partner programme focuses on Visa’s clients who have shown an interest in improving their digital proposition for SMEs.
With a range of microservices for end-to-end business financial management, BankiFi is designed to make business banking better, enabling banks to provide a set of integrated services – accounting, invoicing, and payments – designed around the processes SME and trade customers use to run their business.
From invoicing and accounting to cashflow forecasting and working capital optimisation, banks can liberate SMEs from time-consuming financial admin and allow their business to thrive.
Nick Reid, Head of Sales, Europe and North America, said “Amidst growing competition and disruption from digital challengers, many banks are suffering from an erosion of their business banking market share. BankiFi empowers banks to protect and grow SME market share and preserve the relevance of digital business banking channels.
We are excited to partner with Visa, who are at the forefront of innovation in digital solutions for SMEs. Through Visa’s partnership and support, we are eager to bring our solutions to banks in additional European markets.”
- Ingenico Launches as Independent Company Following Acquisition by Apollo Private Equity Funds Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “At The Eye of the Storm” – Rosina Smith, McKenzie Intelligence Services in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Fundamental Underwriters Expands Employee Auto Insurance Product Read more
- NFP Unifies Brand, Strengthens Operations in Ireland, Eyes Europe Expansion Read more
- JUMO Launches First-of-its Kind Asset Management Engine, VELA Read more