Banco Nacional of Costa Rica Will Use FacePhi to Authenticate Its Clients
FacePhi, has been awarded a tender for the use of face recognition to authenticate the clients of Banco Nacional of Costa Rica. This contract will make the clients of the biggest financial entity of Costa Rica to access to their accounts and check their balances quickly and in a secure way using the advanced technology of the Spanish Company.
With this new contract, seven are the financial entities that have decided to increase the security of their clients with the technology that the Spanish Company offers, making it to continue with its strategy and to strengthen as a global leader in a facial biometric field applied to banking sector.
From the second quarter of 2016, the clients of Banco Nacional of Costa Rica will have access to their banking accounts through their mobile devices with the face. In the second phase, the bank will also offer to their clients the possibility to access to their on-line banking accounts with the face.
This new contract of FacePhi highlights the interest of the financial sector in the use of biometrics as an alternative to the needed passwords for the mobile and on-line access of their current clients in the banking sector.
- Robert Burr On The Relationship Between Swiss Re and iptiQ Read more
- Crypto.com Obtains Major Payment Institution Licence from Monetary Authority of Singapore Read more
- Klarpay AG Enhances Global Payment Solutions with Local ACH Payments in 40+ Currencies Read more
- iProov Achieves UK Government Digital Identity and Attributes Trust Framework Certification Read more
- New Independent Research Study Reveals Majority of Global Financial Institutions Are Unable to Respond Effectively to Fraud and Financial Crime Read more