BANCO BNI EUROPA LAUNCHES EQUITY RELEASE IN SPAIN IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ÓPTIMA MAYORES
Banco BNI Europa launches equity release in Spain in partnership with Óptima Mayores, the Spain’s leading financial advisor specialized in this segment.
According to Jorge Delgado, responsible for the Mortgage business unit, “the equity release product is intended for people aged 65 or over, homeowners, who need extra liquidity, which can work as a complement to their pension. This product will enable them to release some of the equity in their property without having to sell it.”
Pedro Pinto Coelho, Executive Chairman of Banco BNI Europa said “We believe that the Spanish market is particularly interesting as a result of the high percentage of homeowners and the fact that our offer is complementary to the life annuity product already available in this market“.
According to Ángel Cominges, CEO of Óptima Mayores, “Óptima is very pleased to collaborate with Banco BNI Europa, as it is a bank that is committed to financial innovation and is available to explore solutions that meet the needs of our customers”.
- Zywave Begins Rollout of New AI-Driven Product Enhancements Read more
- VIU by HUB Revolutionizes Personal Insurance Management with Launch of New Mobile App and Enhanced Digital Wallet Read more
- Nish Kotecha – Educating Institutions Around Blockchain Capabilities Read more
- Hitachi Payments launches its Digital Payments Innovation Hub in partnership with Plug and Play Read more
- Stampli Warns: As Regional Banks Come Under Pressure, Beware Accounts Payable Fraud Read more