Avelacom wins best low-latency trading network at Buy-Side Technology Awards
Avelacom, the high-performance global connectivity and IT infrastructure provider, was awarded “Best low-latency trading network” by WatersTechnology Buy-Side Technology Awards 2019. The awards recognize the leading buy-side technology vendors and service providers across the banking and capital markets landscape.
Avelacom provides multi-asset class, broker-neutral solutions based on its global low-latency network helping to facilitate better market opportunities and efficient trading experience across both developed and emerging economies. With more than 80 Avelacom points of presence (PoPs) buy-side firms benefit from the faster time to market without compromising trade execution quality. Avelacom’s network delivers exchanges’ direct market data feeds and allows orders to be sent out in a low latency fashion. It also provides time accuracy and synchronization via PTP services (Precision Time Protocol) – all of which is required to achieve best execution and comply with regulations (such as Mifid II).
“This is one of the most significant awards we have achieved and we are extremely proud. Avelacom’s expertise and presence across APAC, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Latin America has been used by many of the world’s leading financial services firms,” said Aleksey Larichev, Avelacom’s CEO. “Our recognition as the best low latency trading network makes us feel confident about our strategy and the value we deliver to our clients, and we look forward to further expanding our footprint and optimizing low latency routes to help our clients keep up with the latest technology trends and create new market opportunities.”
This award adds to Avelacom’s previous win of Best Infrastructure Provider to the Sell Side by WatersTechnology in 2018 meaning the company’s recognition across the entire financial services industry.
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more