Avaloq wins “Best Outsourcing” and “Best Transaction Processing” at the WealthBriefing Swiss Awards 2019
Avaloq, a global fintech leader, is delighted to announce it has won the highly prestigious awards for ‘Best Outsourcing’ and ‘Best Transaction Processing’ at the WealthBriefing Swiss Awards 2019, which took place in Geneva on 7 February 2019.
The awards recognise companies, teams and individuals at the forefront of the wealth management sector. Winners were judged by a panel of experts and selected as the firms demonstrating the highest levels of innovation and technology excellence during 2018.
Juerg Hunziker, Avaloq Group’s CEO, said: “These awards, from highly-respected industry publication WealthBriefing, recognise the hard work and dedication by Avaloq’s team in developing truly innovative solutions which create value for our clients. We are extremely pleased to receive these awards that mark another milestone in our innovation journey, and we will continue to focus on delivering industry-leading digital banking and core banking platforms for banks and wealth managers.”
Avaloq’s market-leading core banking and digital SaaS and BPaaS solutions were recognised across 2018 by a number of market analysts and stakeholders, including as a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Global Retail Core Banking by Gartner. The firm was also recognised by Aite, IDC and Celent, and won the Best of Show award at FinovateAsia.
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more