Avaloq joins the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
Avaloq, a leading fintech company and international provider of software as a service (SaaS) and business process as a service (BPaaS) solutions to banks and wealth managers, today announced that it has joined theEnterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world’s largest open source blockchain initiative.
As a member of the EEA, Avaloq will collaborate with industry leaders in pursuit of ethereum-based enterprise technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures in order to develop new innovative banking use cases leveraging the Ethereum technology.
“We are very excited about joining the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This is an important step for us to further drive innovation connected to the blockchain technology”, said Thomas Beck, CTO at Avaloq. “The EEA offers us access to additional knowhow and ideas to leverage this ground-breaking technology to address specific, enterprise-based use cases in the financial industry, but also in other fields relevant to our clients.”
With more than 400 member companies, the EEA membership base represents a wide variety of business sectors from every region of the world, including technology, banking, government, healthcare, energy, pharmaceuticals, marketing, and insurance. The EEA’s industry-focused, member-driven working groups are each tasked with creating and delivering specific advancements to the development and use of ethereum-based technologies.
- FinTech Wales opens the market at the London Stock Exchange to mark St David’s Day Read more
- Aviva to enter Lloyd’s market via acquisition of Probitas Read more
- Atlantic Global Risk Goes live with Novidea Insurance Management Platform to eliminate data silos and empower staff Read more
- Innovate Finance Launches the first Unicorn Council for UK FinTech Read more
- EXCLUSVE: “Playingtowin” – Alana Condratov, Freemarket in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more