ATMINSEC ATM Security Conference and Exhibition – NEW DATES!
ATMINSEC ATM Security Conference and Exhibition (www.atminsec.com) will be held on 20 – 21 OCTOBER 2020 in Istanbul – Turkey. ATMINSEC is a global and niche conference with its focus on ATM Security technologies and solutions. ATMINSEC is one of the most important conferences in EMEA region on ATM Security technologies and solutions. An intensive participation is expected to the ATMINSEC 2020 Conference from Turkey and many other countries. ATMINSEC 2020 Conference is an unmissable conference.
ATMINSEC Conference serves a platform at where speakers will share their experience, knowledge, visions and future forecasts with the visitors. The conference speeches will be either Turkish or English and simultaneous translation to Turkish or English will be available. There will be an exhibition area at where the sponsors will demonstrate their solutions to the visitors.
ATM Security, Logical Security Solutions for ATMs, Physical Security Solutions for ATMs, ATM Security Systems, ATM Security Hardware, ATM Security, ATM Management Solutions, ATM Monitoring Solutions, Access Management Solutions for ATMs, Authentication Solutions for ATMs, Biometric Solutions for ATMs, ATM Payments Security Solutions, ATM Secure Transaction Solutions, Cash Protection Solutions for ATMs, ATM Cards and Payments Management Solutions, Anti-Skimming Solutions for ATMs, Anti-Black Box Solutions for ATMs, Risk Management Solutions for ATMs, Fraud Prevention Solutions for ATMs, Cyber Security Solutions for ATMs, Network Security Solutions for ATMs and Malware Prevention Solutions for ATMs are key topics of the conference.
- Nexi And Woo Partner To Offer European E-commerce Merchants More Payment Choices Read more
- American Express® Cardmembers can now pay in instalments, with Plan It ™ Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “The Acceleration Game” – Tatyana Kratunova, FIS in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Broadridge Whitepaper Highlights the Drive for Efficiency Amongst Nordic Capital Markets Firms Read more
- Ledgy hires Svein Petter Undheim as the company’s first Head of Financial Reporting Read more