AstroPay becomes official sponsor of Pinnacle Cup III
AstroPay, the online payment solution of choice for over five million users in the world, is pleased to announce their latest sponsorship deal with Pinnacle for this season’s Pinnacle Cup III – CS:GO, the third iteration of Pinnacle’s successful flagship CS:GO tournament series.
In partnership with Pinnacle, GRID and Relog Media, AstroPay will be providing a world-class viewing experience, exclusively designed for the Pinnacle esports audience.
The tournament is running for two weeks from 14th to 29th March and features several globally renowned CS:GO teams including roughly 160 players from across the globe, including Latin America, Nordics, and Europe. 32 teams will compete in Pinnacle Cup 3 and another 32 teams in Pinnacle Cup 4, for a share of the USD100,000 prize pool, and earn the title of Pinnacle Cup III champions.
The tournament will be streaming live on the TEBTV Twitch channel in three different languages and for the first time, will be broadcasting on the official Pinnacle YouTube channel.
Companies In This Post
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more