Assetz Capital increases returns with the Summer Rate Boost
Assetz Capital has launched the Summer Rate Boost promotion, providing all investors with an additional 0.5% interest on newly lent funds until 2019.
All new money lent through the leading peer-to-peer business lender’s platform between 1st July and 31st August 2018 will qualify for the boost until 4th January 2019.
The offer is available to both new and existing investors and will automatically apply across all Assetz Capital accounts, including those that are ISA-wrapped.
The Summer Rate Boost follows the increase to target rates on its Access Accounts, with the Quick Access Account and 30 Day Access Accounts now offering 4.10% and 5.10% respectively. Investors added over £10 million to these accounts in the first month following the rise.
Stuart Law, CEO at Assetz Capital said: “With our rapidly expanding investor base and growing loan book, we wanted to reward our investors and celebrate all the success that we’ve had so far this year.
“It really couldn’t be easier to take advantage of the rate boost with all our investment accounts being automatically eligible. We hope all our investors – both new and old – make the most of the additional interest on offer.
“This promotion follows a brilliant few months on both sides of the business. We have seen over £50 million invested in our ISA – with over £12.5 million coming from transfers. We also hit £0.5 billion lent in May.
“Alternative finance and peer-to-peer lending are having a significant positive impact on the UK economy and we are leading the charge.”
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more