Assetz Capital boosts returns across access accounts
Peer-to-peer business lender Assetz Capital has announced its first ever rate rise across its access accounts.
The rate increase, which takes effect from 1st May 2018 until further notice, will take target interest rates for the Quick Access Account and 30-Day Access Account from 3.75% to 4.10% and from 4.25% to 5.10% respectively*.
Both new and existing investors will benefit from the target interest rate boost, and it applies to both ISA-wrapped and non-ISA accounts.
Stuart Law, CEO at Assetz Capital, said: “Since we launched our access accounts we’ve kept the rates consistent – other than for promotions – but we now have the opportunity to raise those rates for the time being and reward investors with even more interest.
“The growth of our business continues apace with both borrower demand and people’s investment with us both at record highs. We currently have approaching £300 million invested through our various investment accounts, and the growth curve remains strong.
“With new ISA investments and transfers from both cash and stocks and shares ISAs continuing to pour in to all of our accounts, we expect this rate rise to further increase this rate of inflow and help us continue to put money to good use in the UK economy through businesses.”
*Rates correct at 01/05/2018
- Genesis Bank and Fiserv Partner to Strengthen Small Businesses in Local Communities Read more
- Adyen and Billie partner up to bring Buy Now, Pay Later to businesses across Europe Read more
- Worldline ranked in the top 1% of the most sustainable companies assessed by EcoVadis Read more
- Wealthica Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- InsurTech Embea Raises €4 Million in Seed Funding to Build Pan-European Embedded Life Insurance Platform Read more