Asset Control Moves to New Ownership
Asset Control, the leading provider of Financial Data Management solutions, today announced that Sovereign Capital Partners (“Sovereign”), has invested in the Company. Sovereign, a UK-based private equity firm, has a strong track record of acquiring high quality businesses and supporting their growth.
Sovereign will leverage its experience in the financial services and technology sectors to support Asset Control’s continued momentum during its next phase of growth. Under Sovereign’s investment, Asset Control’s existing management team will continue to lead the company, including Mark Hepsworth who was appointed as CEO in August 2016, and will be joined by Brian Traquair, former President of Capital Markets at Sungard Data Systems. Brian will join Asset Control as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Sunil Jain, Investment Director at Sovereign, said, “We are very excited to support Mark and the team. The global marketplace for data management systems is growing rapidly and Asset Control is uniquely positioned to capitalize on this opportunity in the financial services market. Asset Control stands out due to its highly robust historic performance and attractive growth potential. We look forward to building on what Mark and the team have accomplished in recent years”.
“We are delighted to be joining the Sovereign group of portfolio companies,” said Mark Hepsworth. “This investment will benefit our clients, who can expect continued stability and investment in product development to further enhance their data management capabilities. Asset Control has grown rapidly in recent years and we look forward to continued successes with Sovereign in launching new products and winning new clients.”
During the sale process Asset Control and its previous owners were advised by Houlihan Lokey.
- Marble launches a full in-app pet insurance marketplace Read more
- TOMRA Partners with Shift4 to Provide Digital ‘Tap-on-Card’ Money-Back Capabilities on Reverse Vending Machines for Reuse Read more
- HitPay Introduces Payout APIs — Supports FAST, RTGS, InstaPay, and PESONet Disbursements Read more
- New street imaging product could revolutionise insurance | FF News at ITC Vegas 2023 Read more
- FinTech Wales releases Fintech in Wales 2022/23 Annual Report Read more