Ansonia Credit Data Endorsed as Credit Source by Euler Hermes Credit Insurance
Ansonia Credit Data, a leading provider of high-quality, low-priced business credit reports, and Euler Hermes North America Insurance Company, the oldest and largest provider of trade credit insurance and accounts receivable management solutions, are pleased to announce the approval of Ansonia as a new source of real-time credit data and powerful business credit technology. Ansonia’s suite of solutions will help clients of Euler Hermes better manage credit risk, payment practices and cash flow, and automate decision-making.
“As someone with first-hand experience making well-informed decisions using credit insurance combined with a credit bureau, I am thrilled about this new partnership, particularly as Ansonia’s reports are among the most trusted, accurate and affordable in the business,” said Ansonia Regional Sales Manager Lina Chindamo, a 20-year industry veteran. “Through this relationship, Ansonia is furthering its commitment to deliver quality and value to both our clients and the regional and global credit community.”
In addition, Euler Hermes clients now have the option to transition out of conventional long-term contracts and use Ansonia reports and products on an as-needed basis to assist in complying with the terms of their credit insurance policy, Chindamo said. Euler Hermes policyholders can now use discretionary credit limits in conjunction with Ansonia’s information and recommendations to help mutual clients make rapid and insurable credit decisions. In fast-paced industries such as transportation and logistics, the ability to make real-time credit decisions can greatly enhance a company’s bottom line, she added.
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more