Andrew Mitchell, JCB – What is Unified Commerce?
Andrew Mitchell, Vice President of Development and Infrastructure Support at JCB International, chats to Bobby Suman about the key problems JCB solves before dialing in on Unified Commerce – what does Unified Commerce mean theoretically, and in practice for merchants and consumers?
Companies In This Post
- Shakepay empowering customers with expanded suite of financial tools Read more
- Banxa Partners with Trust Wallet for Secure, Seamless Crypto Transactions Read more
- Novidea Boosts Sales Team to Meet Increasing Demand for Its Insurance Management Platform in the UK Read more
- N26 to offer stocks and ETFs investments via Upvest’s Investment API Read more
- Kroo more than doubles crowdfunding target to raise over £2M as UK public backs better banking Read more