Andrew Mitchell, JCB – How can merchants get ahead of new customer demands in payments?
Andrew Mitchell, Vice President of Development and Infrastructure Support at JCB International, chats to Bobby Suman about the significance of Unified Commerce for merchants – how can merchants use the concept to get ahead of the new customer demands in such a dynamically evolving payment ecosystem? What are the biggest challenges in cultivating this Unified Commerce experience too?
Companies In This Post
- Ingenico Launches as Independent Company Following Acquisition by Apollo Private Equity Funds Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “At The Eye of the Storm” – Rosina Smith, McKenzie Intelligence Services in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Fundamental Underwriters Expands Employee Auto Insurance Product Read more
- NFP Unifies Brand, Strengthens Operations in Ireland, Eyes Europe Expansion Read more
- JUMO Launches First-of-its Kind Asset Management Engine, VELA Read more