ANDERS LA COUR NOMINATED FOR PAYMENTS POWER 10 SHORTLIST
Banking Circle CEO ranked alongside 34 other payment industry leaders
London, September 2018 – Anders la Cour, CEO of Banking Circle, a next-generation provider of mission-critical infrastructure for payments, is among the list of nominees for the 2018 Payments Power 10.
Leading payments event, PayExpo, sets out to recognise ten individuals that they believe have made an outstanding contribution to the payments industry. Nominated and voted for by the payments community, the Payments Power 10 celebrates the outstanding achievements of business leaders, industry influencers and rising stars. The Payments Power 10 will be announced at PayExpo on 9th October.
Nominees can be voted for by visiting https://www.payexpo.com/
Anders la Cour, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Banking Circle, commented:
“Being nominated for the Payments Power 10 is tremendously rewarding. And even if I don’t make it to the final 10, being included alongside 34 other payment industry leaders underlines the focused effort we have put into creating a solution for the financial services sector that overcomes financial exclusion for SMEs.”
Voting is open now and closes on 26th September 2018. Vote here: https://www.payexpo.com/
Please feel free to use the accompanying image with this release: Anders la Cour, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Banking Circle
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more
- Satago Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- Hummingbird Launches Automations Product To Take On Time-Consuming Compliance Tasks Read more
- Tandem Bank launches affordability calculator Read more