Alternative Airlines Now Accepts Amazon Pay As New Payment Option
Today, Alternative Airlines, a flight search website, has implemented Amazon Pay as a new payment option, allowing customers to complete transactions in just a few clicks. This option will let passengers select their chosen flights with Alternative Airlines and pay by using the information already stored in their Amazon account.
This means customers can simply enter their Amazon account login details rather than re-entering their card and address details to pay for flights. This results in a swift and smooth payment process with a reputable company that customers will recognise and trust with their purchases.
Sam Argyle, Alternative Airlines’ Managing Director, commented on this new method of payment: “We’re delighted to offer Amazon Pay to our customers as it is one of the most secure ways to pay for flights, as the user doesn’t have to re-enter their card details. Amazon is also one of the most trusted brands in the industry.”
This new option expands on the ever-growing payment options that Alternative Airlines offers. By giving customers the option of completing transactions using Amazon Pay, it allows passengers to use a familiar, secure and quick service to pay for flights. Alternative Airlines currently has over 20 ways to pay, including PayPal, Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Visa Checkout and now Amazon Pay, in addition to more unusual and region-specific methods such as M-Pesa, Airtel, Sofort and Tigo.
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more