Allevo exhibits at Startup Grind Global Conference 2020 in Silicon Valley
Allevo, a Romanian financial software company, has been selected by Startup Grind, powered by Google for Startups, for the Startup Exhibition in the Grind category at the 2020 Startup Grind Global Conference held February 11-12th in Silicon Valley.
Allevo provides software solutions that help banks, companies, microfinance and public administration process financial transactions and achieve compliance to standards and regulations. Allevo is an advocate of open source software, responsible design and fixing interoperability and financial inclusion.
Allevo is participating at Startup Grind Global Conference as part of the BCR-InnovX Business Accelerator Program for Scale-ups, a program designed to grow Romanian technology players.
“This is a great opportunity for Allevo to touch base with the Silicon Valley ecosystem. We get exposure to a large pool of investors and have the opportunity to learn from a mature and valuable market. I am thrilled InnovX takes us there and opens the door to exclusive solutions for growth.” says Ioana Guiman, Managing Partner at Allevo.
Allevo is one of the 5 companies selected to participate in InnovX Business Accelerator for Scaleups, a program that uses formal and non-formal educational methodology, with mentors with international background, covering various areas of expertise.
- Lloyds Banking Group joins Open Property Data Association on mission to deliver better homebuying process Read more
- New report reveals how banks can tackle new payment scams | ACI Worldwide Read more
- “End the SME savings penalty” says new campaign backed by Britain’s small businesses Read more
- Sapiens Expands Presence in Canadian Market to Accelerate Growth for Canadian Insurers Read more
- GFT strengthens leadership team with executive director appointment Read more