Albion Murati, McKinsey & Company – Are new entrants beating the banks to the challenge?
Albion Murati, Partner and Leader in McKinsey’s Financial Services and Payments Practices at McKinsey & Company, chats to Ali Paterson about whether new entrants into the market are outperforming banks by better capturing the opportunities in front of them. How are pure BaaS fintech players and banks different from each other and what do each need to do to succeed? Is partnering the answer?
Companies In This Post
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more