Albion Murati, McKinsey & Company – Are banks and payment businesses ready to take on new opportunities and challenges?
Albion Murati, Partner and Leader in McKinsey’s Financial Services and Payments Practices at McKinsey & Company, chats to Ali Paterson about whether banks and payment businesses are truly ready to capitalise within the new landscape and potential $60 billion embedded finance market. The opportunity is huge, but how can banks use new technologies and new business models to unlock this?
Companies In This Post
- Broadridge Whitepaper Highlights the Drive for Efficiency Amongst Nordic Capital Markets Firms Read more
- Ledgy hires Svein Petter Undheim as the company’s first Head of Financial Reporting Read more
- Enfuce receives EMI licence to boost UK expansion Read more
- Frank Seibold joins Pirum to accelerate Americas growth Read more
- Qoo10 adopts Adyen’s payment platform Read more