AEGIS Selects Sapiens to Automate and Modernize its Reinsurance Processes
Sapiens International Corporation, a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, announced today that AEGIS, a leading mutual insurance company, has selected Sapiens ReinsurancePro to enhance their internal controls processes, automated calculations and reporting. Sapiens ReinsurancePro replaces AEGIS’ complex combination of disparate custom applications and spreadsheets to streamline and optimize processes.
“Implementing Sapiens Reinsurance solution will help us manage the increasing volume and complexity of our ceded reinsurance strategy and quickly respond to new reinsurance offerings,” said Scott Schenker, AEGIS Senior VP & CIO. “Sapiens’ solution stands out in the industry for its proven ability to automate complex reinsurance requirements and improve efficiency. The solution will expand our capabilities to manage complex structures and total capacity, within a competitive cost structure.”
“We are very pleased to empower AEGIS in their quest for full financial control of the reinsurance processes and to enable them to increase efficiency by streamlining the process,” said Jamie Yoder, Sapiens North America President & General Manager. “Our platform enables AEGIS to take ownership of their data and proactively conduct analysis on that data instead of relying on IT or external parties, so they can better serve their customers.”
Sapiens ReinsurancePro supports all types of reinsurance processing, regardless of volume, in one comprehensive and powerful reinsurance system, empowering insurance companies to manage and automate the underwriting and administration of reinsurance, including treaty and facultative, ceded, assumed and retroceded reinsurance.
- Stripe Tour Singapore introduces product innovations to help businesses expand globally and automate financial processes Read more
- Economist Impact Research for Temenos Shows Banking is Becoming Byte-Sized with Rise of Embedded Finance Read more
- South Africans Can Now Scan to Pay with Crypto Read more
- Starling Bank sets the standard: Boosts interest rate to 3.25% for Personal and Joint current account balances Read more
- Perenna raises $52 million in latest funding round to establish a new financial infrastructure in the UK Read more