Adyen Announces International Mobile App Payments Agreement with McDonald’s
Adyen, the global payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, announced today that it has entered into an agreement to make Adyen’s payments platform available to McDonald’s markets globally, beginning with the U.K. early next year.
“With Adyen’s scalable platform, McDonald’s will be able to continue to provide customers a seamless experience through a variety of payment methods that align with the unique needs of our markets,” said Leandro Balbinot, SVP of Global Technology and Digital at McDonald’s. “We look forward to rolling out this platform in several markets internationally, beginning with the UK in early 2020.”
Adyen’s single platform brings simplicity and scalability through one integration so food and beverage brands have a consistent customer experience everywhere they operate. In addition to making it easier to add new stores, markets, or regions, Adyen offers support for preferred payment methods as well a single data view and customer insights.
“As the only truly unified, tech focused, payments platform, we are thrilled to enter into this agreement with McDonald’s to support their in-app payments,” said Kamran Zaki, COO (as of Jan 1) of Adyen. “Working together, the mobile payment experience will be even easier for McDonald’s customers.”
For more information, visit www.adyen.com.
- Vencora acquires CREALOGIX Read more
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more