ACI Worldwide Unveils New Mobile Wallet Payment and Loyalty Capabilities
ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading global provider of real-time electronic payment and banking solutions, today announced new mobile wallet payment and loyalty capabilities. Now part of ACI’s UP portfolio, the new capabilities allow consumers to view bills from their Apple Wallet or Google Pay and make payments from their smartphones.
ACI unveiled these new capabilities in conjunction with its acquisition of Speedpay from Western Union, which will be completed today. They are the result of today’s acquisition by ACI of Western Union’s Walletron business, which develops next-generation mobile wallet offerings. These new capabilities further strengthen ACI’s leadership position within the U.S. electronic bill pay and presentment (EBPP) market.
- SavvyMoney Celebrates Signing of 1000th Financial Institution Amid Rapid Growth Read more
- Nene Capital Successfully Concludes First Acquisition of 2023 Read more
- P4 Healthtech Startup AERA Health Raises €4m in Pre-seed Round and Launches Read more
- Acquired.com Partners With Multipay as Its Official Hardware Provider for Card Terminals Read more
- AIB Selects Novidea’s Insurance Platform to Support Its Lloyd’s Coverholder Growth Strategy for the Caribbean Read more