ACI Worldwide Unveils New Mobile Wallet Payment and Loyalty Capabilities
ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading global provider of real-time electronic payment and banking solutions, today announced new mobile wallet payment and loyalty capabilities. Now part of ACI’s UP portfolio, the new capabilities allow consumers to view bills from their Apple Wallet or Google Pay and make payments from their smartphones.
ACI unveiled these new capabilities in conjunction with its acquisition of Speedpay from Western Union, which will be completed today. They are the result of today’s acquisition by ACI of Western Union’s Walletron business, which develops next-generation mobile wallet offerings. These new capabilities further strengthen ACI’s leadership position within the U.S. electronic bill pay and presentment (EBPP) market.
- FinTech Wales opens the market at the London Stock Exchange to mark St David’s Day Read more
- Aviva to enter Lloyd’s market via acquisition of Probitas Read more
- Atlantic Global Risk Goes live with Novidea Insurance Management Platform to eliminate data silos and empower staff Read more
- Innovate Finance Launches the first Unicorn Council for UK FinTech Read more
- EXCLUSVE: “Playingtowin” – Alana Condratov, Freemarket in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more