ACI Worldwide to Highlight Payments Modernization and Fraud Prevention at Money 2020 Europe
ACI Worldwide, a leading global provider of real-time payments and digital payment software solutions, today announced its participation at Money 2020 Europe, Europe’s biggest fintech show, which will take place in Amsterdam, September 21 – 23, 2021.
With the pandemic driving unprecedented changes in consumer and business behaviors, payments innovators, executives and thought leaders will meet in Amsterdam to discuss the future of the industry and how banks, merchants and intermediaries across the payments ecosystem can best respond to the rapid shift toward digital, while creating new revenue streams.
Frederique Slevin, head of product management, Retail Payments, ACI Worldwide, will take part in a panel discussion: In a world where cards don’t exist, what should a payment solution look like?
The session will take place at the Money 2020 main stage on Tuesday, September 21, 15:45 – 16:25, at the Hive, and panellists will debate the question: What would the perfect payment instrument look like if we would build it from scratch for today’s world?
Jackie Barwell, director of product management, Payments Intelligence, ACI Worldwide, and alumna of the Money 2020 RiseUP program, will discuss how to design secure payments instruments during a main stage session titled How do you bake fraud prevention into your products? It will take place Thursday, September 23, 09:50 – 10:30, at The Core.
Amanda Mickleburgh, director of fraud product management, will represent ACI at this year’s Money 2020 RiseUP academy, empowering women and promoting inclusivity across the payments industry.
To book a meeting and learn more about ACI Worldwide, please visit us at the ACI Stand, Balcony Room 10 at the Exhibitors Hall.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Smart Data Foundry Partners with NayaOne to Drive Financial Innovation Read more
- CGS International Securities Expands Securities Finance Capabilities with Broadridge SFCM Solution Read more
- FinTech Wales opens the market at the London Stock Exchange to mark St David’s Day Read more
- Aviva to enter Lloyd’s market via acquisition of Probitas Read more
- Atlantic Global Risk Goes live with Novidea Insurance Management Platform to eliminate data silos and empower staff Read more