A.T. Kearney Appoints Simon Kent as Global Head of Financial Services
A.T. Kearney, a leading management consulting firm, has appointed Simon Kent as Global Head of Financial Services. Simon joined A.T Kearney as a Partner in its London headquarters in 2013 from Navigant, where he served as Head of Financial Services. With over 25 years’ experience of advising financial services clients, Simon will be tasked with growing A.T. Kearney’s footprint in the financial services sector globally and leading the firm’s investment into the sector.
A.T. Kearney has a strong track record of advising financial services brands, with a focus on the banking, insurance and payments markets, working on projects that underpin the CEO agenda and that typically involve strategic operational and digital transformation.
Simon Kent, Global Head of Financial Services at A.T. Kearney, said:
“Financial services companies are a vital element of the economy and a force for good when they get it right. It’s no secret that the industry has faced well-documented challenges over the past decade. It has taken – and continues to take – major strides to transform itself. At its best, financial services can serve as a powerful force for good in the economy, and clients are focused on that purpose as well as delivering shareholder and customer value.
“Alongside that, factors like increasing disruption, open banking, rising customer expectations, new challenger firms and new regulation are all continuing to reshape the sector, driving demand for expert advice. A.T. Kearney’s global financial services team works with brands around the world to transform their operations for competitive advantage and create long–term success, and I’m looking forward to the challenge of delivering growth for the firm in these areas.”
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more