Stake’s Matthew Leibowitz on Markets and the Power of the Individual
In an exclusive interview with Matthew Leibowitz, the Co-Founder and CEO of brokerage platform Stake, we talk about financial markets and giving everyone the equal opportunity to engage with them. Leibowitz believes in the power of the individual – technology and the recent pandemic have produced a cultural shift in the trading world, where the average consumer has the agency to participate in the market along with Wall Street power players.
Companies In This Post
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more