Simon Pink On How ChatGPT Will Benefit The Insurance Industry
Here, Simon Pink, UK Head Of Emerging Technology at QBE Ventures, elucidates the advantages that ChatGPT will bring to the insurance industry.
QBE Ventures is an investment arm of QBE Insurance Group, focused on identifying and supporting innovative startups and technologies that have the potential to disrupt and advance the insurance industry through strategic investments and partnerships.
“For example, ‘Which of these two things are better?’ and it will give you an answer. Even if they’re both rubbish, it will give you an answer, which is subtly different from the likes of Siri and Alexa, that’s more knowledge retrieval.”
“This uptake of ChatGPT, it’s gone to 100 million users now, within two months … We’re seeing that because it’s so pervasive, because we can all use it, because we can all understand it, we can consume it, it’s having a real impact on life, society and it will have an impact on our industry.”
Companies In This Post
- Yapily’s Open Banking Solutions Fuel Uncapped’s Mission to Provide Swift Financial Support to Businesses Read more
- Justpaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, Launches Salesforce Integration Read more
- Klarna AI assistant handles two-thirds of customer service chats in its first month Read more
- Kraken Launches New Brand to Offer Dedicated Crypto Solutions for Institutions Read more
- Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company Selects Akur8‘s Core Platform Solution to Efficiently Build High Performing Explainable Pricing Models Read more