Simon Pink – Challenges For Insurers Implementing AI
FF News sat down for a chat with Simon Pink, UK Head of Emerging Technology at QBE Ventures, who touches upon the challenges that insurers may face when implementing innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence.
QBE Ventures is the strategic investment arm of QBE Insurance Group, focused on identifying and supporting innovative startups in the insurtech space. They provide funding and resources to nurture promising ventures and drive advancements in the insurance industry.
“One observation I’ve had across the industry is, in some cases, we’re still dependent on paper, we’ve got multiple systems, multiple rekeying, and, unfortunately, for AI to succeed in any industry, it’s got to be built on a foundation of trusted and accurate data.”
One of the largest issues is the fact that there isn’t enough trust in artificial intelligence due to the possibilities of human errors, which could lead to false information. Many companies still rely on outdated methods when operating.
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more